Magic-Netic - User Manual
Thank you for your purchase of our Magic-Netic magnetic charging cable.
This user manual will give you all information on how to properly use our magnetic charging cable.
Should you have any specific question, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully follow these instruction before using this cable :
- Keep away from Children. To be always used under supervision
- Keep the cable await from fire, water, oil.
- Before plugin the connector in your device, make sure that your device connector is free of dust, dirt, water, oil, or any other contaminent that could engender misuse or damage of your device.
We will not be held responsible for any misuse of our product.
Our Starter pack includes everything you need to charge your device:
- 1 charging cord
- 1 connector for Apple Lightning devices
- 1 connector for Micro USB powered devices
- 1 connector for USB Type-C powered devices
Please follow these 3 steps for optimal usage of our charging cable :
1) Clean your phone connector
before plugin the connector into your device, please make sure that the connector is free of any particles, dust, oil, water drop or anything else that could potentially damage your phone while charging.
Pro Tip: use a Toothpick or an air spray to gently remove all the dirt that is inside your phone connector.
2) Identify the right connector to use
This is a very straight forward process. In your package, you have 3 connectors :
(from left to right: Apple Lightning - USB Type C - Micro USB)
If you are still unsure which one to use, feel free to contact us by e-mail with your phone model.
3) Connect your cable to the new connector
That's the easiest part. This is what's make our Magic-Netic cable so great :-).
All you have to do is to plug your cord in you USB wall plug, then connect the other side on your device.
Your device will start charging. Magic !
4) (optional) Restart your device
We suggest our our customer to restart their phone after plugin in our connector.
My phone is charging very slowly.
Our cable is not compatible with fast charging mode. It's only intended to charge any device at regular speed (15W)
The Metallic part is getting very hot while charging
This is normal, don't worry. Charging any devices generate heat. We decided to not cover this part in order to cool down with air contact.
However, we strongly suggest to NOT touch this part when charging your device.
My device is not charging
We suggest to perform following action:
- Reboot your device. after plugging your connector
- Make sure your that the device connector is free of any dirt (dust, oil, water)
- Check if your cable is well plugged in the wall charger.
- Check if the blue led on the cable is activated.
If any of this helped, please contact us. We'll be glad to help you.